Microfiber cloth or towel is among the versatile tools when it comes to your housekeeping arsenal. What’s more, it can be simple to use.
When working with a microfiber towel, you will have to use one section at a time. Folding it twice may mean ending up with eight sections for dusting, cleaning, and other important chores.
How Microfiber Towels Work
With a lot of fibers, microfiber basically holds and lifts bacteria, liquids, grime, dirt, and grease. These fibers may include negative-charged nylon and positive-charged polyester fibers, which actually pull up and attract whatever is on the surface you are cleaning.
There are a lot of microfiber towels available these days. It is imperative to use the right microfiber towels for the correct kind of job you’re looking to handle. Some of the types of microfiber towels you can use include:
- Safe towel: This is 75/25 360 GSM. In general, the towel is safe to use on every surface. You may use to remove and use wax and, at the same time, buff and polish.
- Glass towel: It is called this since it is suitable for cleaning and drying glasses because of its great absorbency.
- Safest towel: It is 70/30 GSM 600 GSM. It is the safest towel on the market, making it suitable to use on every surface.
- Delicate towel: It is called a delicate towel because it’s suitable for many delicate surfaces. Since it is soft compared to safe towels, this towel is recommended for buffing, polishing, and removing as well as applying wax.
- General use towel. This type of towel is 80/20 220 GSM. It is used for inner parts of windows, exhausts, wheels, and car interiors.
Microfiber Towels for Cars
Basically, microfiber car cloths or towels are important when it comes to the car detailing process. But with many options available, figuring out which towel to use is imperative.
In order to ascertain good results, make sure you use the best towel for every car detailing job. Such a task may involve getting rid of water spots, prints, and dust, with a list wash.
Detailing your car with a microfiber towel is simple. You just need to wet your car using a cleaning spray and wipe. Though remember to wipe it in one direction.
What Makes Microfiber Towels Unique
Perhaps you’re looking to clean a dirty wall thoroughly and as fast as possible. You may want to use a toothbrush, but this may take longer. Unlike toothbrushes and ordinary cleaning cloths, microfiber towels have additional fibers.
Cleaning with Microfiber Towels
Microfiber towels or cloths may clean the surface properly with water. You may as well pair your microfiber towels with your favorite disinfectants and cleaning products. When using microfiber towels to clean surfaces, fold them into four to ensure you have enough cleaning sides.
It may surprise you. But microfiber towels are among the most versatile items for cleaning different surfaces. From wiping computer screens and cars to drying hair and dusting, these amazing tools are a must-have when cleaning surfaces that other tools can’t clean thoroughly.